The information package contain the rules and team entry form. Fill in the PDF and email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Package
PROVIDED FOR ALL TEAMS BY THE NORTHERN FRONTIER VISITORS ASSOCIATION:
- 8 X 10 TENT
- Double-burner propane stove
- One 20-pound propane tank – extra propane
- will be available on site
- One large cooler to store fish
- Four – 2 x 6 foot tables
- All plates, cutlery, and napkins required
- One Large garbage can, with compost bins on site
- Team Logo Signage
- Access to hot and cold running water
- Fish – All fish will be Great Slave Lake Whitefish
- (approximately 3 – 4 oz. portions)
- Access to washrooms on site
- Walk-in cooler on site (to store dishes until required)
- Teams are permitted to set up booth décor, and drop off ingredients and cooking utensils any time after 10 am on the day of the event (Sat. June 4th). If you have large décor items, they may be dropped off on Friday June 3rd.
- All dishes must be cooked on-site on the day of the event (June 4th).
- Side and mystery dishes may partially be prepared in advance. For example, chopping, peeling etc. All cooking and marinating of the dishes must be done on-site.
- Teams can begin assembly and preparation of side and mystery dish at 3 pm on the day of the event (June 4th).
- Event begins at 5 pm sharp. Teams must be prepared to start serving the public at that time. All teams will be given a ten minute advance notice prior to when the judges will arrive at their booth. Teams will be required to have 4 judge dishes prepared and served to the judges at the side of booth, in order to not disrupt serving the public.
- Teams will be asked to continue cooking fish, until fish runs out.
TEAMS MUST PROVIDE:
- All cooking utensils and materials to prepare fish, side, and mystery dish
- Ingredients to prepare all dishes
- Four fish dishes with sides for the competition judges
- Side dishes sufficient to serve 100 people
- Mystery Dish is optional; it can be a beverage/garnish or sweet for 100 servings
- Alternative cooking materials, if you require something other than the propane stove